1. Name and contact details of the holder and Data Protection Officer
This information applies to the processing of data by:
Holder: ALOIS LAGEDER AG, Vicolo dei Conti 9, 39040 Magrè s.s.d.v., Italy
Telephone: +39 – 0471 809500
Fax: +39 – 0471 809550
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the aims and methods of the processing
The data is processed for the following purposes:
- For the conclusion of pre-contractual and contractual agreements with the customer-supplier;
- For internal operational and management needs relating to the services and/or products offered;
- Internal administrative, fiscal or accounting obligations, in order to fulfill the obligations generally imposed on the holder by laws or regulations, by Community legislation, by requests from a judicial authority or to exercise the rights of the holder;
The personal data will be retained until objected or due to accounting obligations and will be deleted at a later date, unless, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) c GDPR, tax law provides for longer retention periods or you agree to additional retention pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a GDPR.
3. Trasmissione a terzi
Qualora sia necessario, i Suoi dati potranno essere trattati da terzi nominati quali Responsabili del trattamento (ai sensi dell’articolo 28 del GDPR) oppure Titolari “autonomi”, e precisamente:
- da società controllate o collegate, a partner commerciali (procacciatori, agenti, distributori nazionali ed esteri) e ad altri produttori del settore vinicolo ed alimentare per scopi commerciali.
- da professionisti, società o studi professionali che prestino al Titolare assistenza o consulenza per finalità amministrative, contabili, fiscali, ovvero di tutela legale;
- da tutti gli Istituti Pubblici stabiliti dalla legge e più in generale da tutti gli Enti previsti dalla vigente normativa in materia contabile e fiscale come destinatari di comunicazioni obbligatorie;
- da istituti bancari per gli incassi e i pagamenti nonché da eventuali professionisti – in forma singola, associata o societaria – per la gestione dei pagamenti o per l’eventuale recupero crediti.
4. Rights of the data subject
- According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR you shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Consequently, from the moment of revocation, we will no longer be able to process your data; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- According to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning your person are being processed. In particular, you shall have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and the period of storage. the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and revocation, the right to lodge a complaint against the processing, the source of data, if collected from third parties, and whether or not there are automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and to provide, where appropriate, detailed information;
- According to Art. 16 GDPR you shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning your person;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR you shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning your person without undue delay, insofar they are not processed for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR you shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing when: you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours;
- According to Art. 20 GDPR you shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning your person, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance, if the processing is based on consent and carried out by automated means. In addition you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible;
- According to Art. 77 GDPR you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority, Piazza di Montecitorio 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
5. Modalities for the exercise of the rights
- The exercise of rights by the user shall be free of charge in accordance with Article 12 GDPR. Where requests from a data subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, the controller may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or refuse to act on the request.
- Insofar as your data are not processed for the purpose of pursuing a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f GDPR, you shall have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning your person. To exercise your right to object you may send an email to email@example.com